Il Chiara's Book Blog si trasferisce!
Vieni a scoprire il nuovo sito!
https://chiarasbookblog.wixsite.com/home



PROSSIMA RECENSIONE

STO LEGGENDO

PROSSIMA LETTURA

Teaser Tuesday: The Surviving Trace by Calia Read





Will is my fiancé. The shy man I met years ago in college. The person I’m supposed to spend the rest of my life with.

This is the life I’ve always wanted until finding a picture of four men changes everything…

Étienne says he’s my husband and the year is 1912. He can’t stand the sight of me, but I don’t know why.

Oh, and he’s one of the men from the picture.

I’ve done the impossible and have become trapped in time and I know Étienne is my key to going home.

The more time I spend with Étienne, the further I fall for him until I’m questioning which time I belong in and if the life I left behind is the one I truly desire.

All I know for certain is I need to survive time.

I need to survive love.

And I need to make it out on the other side alive.



SERIE
Surviving Time #1
GENERE
Time Travel Romance
Romance Storico

DATA DI PUBBLICAZIONE
19 Maggio 2018






THE SURVIVING TRACE
CALIA READ



Sto letteralmente divorando questo romanzo! Sapevo che mi sarebbe piaciuto così tanto ancor prima di acquistarlo, e ora sono in visibilio *-* Sono a pagina 262 e sono alle prese con degli amplessi molto, mooolto focosi xD Ah, gli uomini di un tempo! Comunque, la scrittura dell'autrice mi piace tantissimo, e ora che i due protagonisti hanno "legato" vivo con l'ansia che l'anno da cui lei proviene possa riprendersela da un momento all'altro °_°

  «Non sono tua moglie. Non pensare neanche per un secondo che io sia tua». Non so a beneficio di chi lo dico, se mio o suo.
  Le mie parole sembrano soltanto far infuriare Étienne. «Sì, lo sei!» Prende un respiro profondo e poi mi osserva, gli occhi ancora infuocati. «Lo sei».















Nessun commento:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Codice Linkwithin