TOP TEN MUST READS TOP AUTORI RECENSIONI CONSIGLI DI LETTURA RIEPILOGHI ANNUALI WISHLIST VENDO/SCAMBIO

ULTIME RECENSIONI TOP – DA NON PERDERE ASSOLUTAMENTE!

'Confess
ACQUISTA
'If Forever Comes (Take This Regret #2)
ACQUISTA
Breaking Gravity (Fall Back #2)
ACQUISTA
'Onyx (Lux #2)
ACQUISTA
Sweetest Venom (Virtue, #2)
ACQUISTA
Love Unspoken (Flawed Love #2)
ACQUISTA
Shatter Me (Shatter Me #1)
ACQUISTA
Shameless (Shame On You #1)
ACQUISTA
Obsidian (Lux #1)
ACQUISTA
Balance (Off Balance #1)
ACQUISTA
Una bellissima colpa
ACQUISTA
Slammer
ACQUISTA
Where Lightning Strikes (Bleeding Stars #3)
ACQUISTA
On Every Street (The Nocte Trilogy #1)
ACQUISTA

venerdì 20 febbraio 2015

★ Cover Reveal: Manwhore +1 by Katy Evans

Hola, guys ;)
Sorpresa sorpresina, ecco a voi la cover di Manwhore +1, sequel di Manwhore, romanzo di prossima pubblicazione di Katy Evans! Ammettiamolo, anche questa +1 è mooolto succulenta :3 Avete già aggiunto questa nuova serie super sexy alla vostra TBR?! :P

Titolo: Manwhore +1
Autore: Katy Evans
Serie: The Manwhore Series #2
Genere: Erotic Romance
Data di uscita: 7 Luglio 2015
Editore: Gallery Books

──────✤ S y n o p s i s ✤──────
Billionaire playboy? Check.
Ruthless businessman? Check.
Absolutely sinful? Check.

Malcolm Saint was an assignment. A story. A beautiful, difficult man I was supposed to uncover for a racy exposé.

I intended to reveal him, his secrets, his lifestyle—not let him reveal me. But my head was overtaken by my heart and suddenly nothing could stop me from falling. I fell for him, and I fell hard.

Malcolm Saint is absolute Sin, and I've become a hopeless Sinner.

Now that the assignment is over, Saint wants something from me--something unexpected--and I want this wicked playboy's heart. But how can I prove to the man who trusts no one that I’m worthy of becoming his plus one?





──────✤ P r e - o r d e r ✤──────



──────✤ A b o u t   t h e   A u t h o r ✤──────


Hey! I’m Katy Evans and I love family, books, life, and love. I’m married with two children and three dogs and spend my time baking, walking, writing, reading, and taking care of my family. Thank you for spending your time with me and picking up my story. I hope you had an amazing time with it, like I did. If you’d like to know more about books in progress, look me up on the Internet, I’d love to hear from you!





Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Codice Linkwithin