Il Chiara's Book Blog si trasferisce!
Vieni a scoprire il nuovo sito!
https://chiarasbookblog.wixsite.com/home



PROSSIMA RECENSIONE

STO LEGGENDO

PROSSIMA LETTURA

Teaser Tuesday
What He Doesn't Know by Kandi Steiner





On the northeast side of town, there is a house.

The house was once magical, filled with love and joy and plans for the future.

Inside its walls are many things that belong to me — my books, the china from my mother on my wedding day, the beautiful cage once home to two birds, now empty, just like me.

And a man.

A man who also belongs to me.

A man I no longer wish to keep.

A man who, no doubt, has not slept, though the sun is rising. Because the house where he waits is where I laid my head to rest every night for eight years. Until last night.

No one who knows me would believe Charlie Pierce, the quiet, bookish girl who never made waves is pulling out of the driveway of a man who isn’t her husband.

But they don’t know me at all.

I don’t even know me.

Not anymore.

They say there are two sides to every story, and I suppose in most cases, that’s true. But the one I live inside of? It has three.

On the northeast side of town, there is a house.

But there is no longer a home.




Serie: What He Doesn't Know Duet #1
Genere: Contemporary Romance
Data di pubblicazione: 15 Marzo 2018



WHAT HE DOESN'T KNOW
KANDI STEINER




Ieri ho iniziato a leggere il primo volume di questo duetto per la categoria "Un triangolo amoroso" della mia Chiara's Reading Challenge :) È il mio primo romanzo di Kandi Steiner e la sua scrittura mi ha già colpito molto! Ho letto solo una ventina di pagine, e per ora sono nel Team Cameron (il marito) :P Chissà se questa volta ho scelto la squadra giusta, si sa che io scelgo sempre il pretendente perdente xD Lo so che è prestissimo per scegliere da che parte stare e potrei anche cambiare schieramento... vedremo cosa accadrà! Nel frattempo, vi lascio un teaseruccio dal PoV del contendente numero due ;)


  L'anello al suo dito era il simbolo del suo impegno con un altro uomo.
  Quello soltanto avrebbe dovuto farmi rinsavire. Quello soltanto avrebbe dovuto essere in prima linea nei miei pensieri, ma non lo era.
  Charlie Reid era sposata, era Charlie Pierce adesso, eppure non importava.
  La amavo comunque.



ACQUISTA ADESSO LA TUA COPIA




WHAT HE DOESN'T KNOW DUET





SEGUI KANDI STEINER

Nessun commento:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Codice Linkwithin