ULTIME RECENSIONI TOP – DA NON PERDERE ASSOLUTAMENTE!

Paper Princess. The Royals (The Royals #1)
ACQUISTA
Verum (The Nocte Trilogy #2)
ACQUISTA
Balance (Off Balance #1)
ACQUISTA
It Ends with Us
ACQUISTA
Delinquents (Dusty #2)
ACQUISTA
Innocents (Dusty #1)
ACQUISTA
Not The One (Lost in London #1)
ACQUISTA
'Confess
ACQUISTA
'If Forever Comes (Take This Regret #2)
ACQUISTA
Breaking Gravity (Fall Back #2)
ACQUISTA
'Onyx (Lux #2)
ACQUISTA
Sweetest Venom (Virtue, #2)
ACQUISTA
Love Unspoken (Flawed Love #2)
ACQUISTA
Shatter Me (Shatter Me #1)
ACQUISTA

martedì 16 giugno 2015

♛ Release Day Blitz: Arrow's Hell by Chantal Fernando



Buona giornata, ragazzi ^_^
Happy release day to Chantal Fernando!!! Esce oggi il secondo appuntamento con la sua serie Wind Dragons MC, di cui io ho letto Dragon's Lair, versione autopubblicata. Ooora, invece, questa serie è stata acquistata da Gallery Books, che ha già ripubblicato il primo con il suo marchio =) Congratulations, Chantal ♥

Titolo: Arrow's Hell
Autore: Chantal Fernando
Serie: Wind Dragons MC #2
Genere: Contemporary Romance
Data di pubblicazione: 16 Giugno 2015
Editore: Gallery Books



Being the younger sister of a Wind Dragons MC member isn’t as great as you’d think it would be.

I can’t escape the details of my brother’s exploits.
No one tells me anything.
Men who know who I am tend to stay away from me.

And worst of all:
The members of the MC are off-limits.

When Arrow catches my eye, I make it my mission to make him happy again.

When I fall head over heels in love with him, I just hope he will be there to catch me.
And that my brother doesn’t kill him.














ACQUISTA IL ROMANZO SU



TEASERS








CONOSCI L'AUTRICE


Chantal Fernando is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author whose novels include two books in the Maybe series—Maybe This Time and its follow up, This Time Around; and her latest releases, Toxic Girl and Saxon. When not reading, writing, or daydreaming, she can be found enjoying life with her three sons and family. She lives in Western Australia.








Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Codice Linkwithin